Embrace the Quantum Frontier:
Our accessible platform fosters a community of diverse thinkers, driving innovation and evolving together.
- One of the largest quantum technology organization
- 501(c)(3) non-profit
- Based in the US with a global footprint
Our members are from…
- Quantum technology companies
- Top universities
- More than 50% are PhDs and postdocs in quantum-related fields
We aim to provide…
- Top learning environment
- Quantum education material
- Practical quantum-enabled applications.
Our members spread across > 10 countries, mostly are quantum professionals and researchers.
Shangjie – Cofounder
Chandler – Cofounder
Yue – Cofounder
Renxiong – Operation
Yiwen – Business Development
Mao – Partnership
Daiwei – Partnership
Alan – Seminar
Chelsea – Design
Xinwen – Ecosystem
- Growing Community: 400+ members, 4 more core management members.
- 10 Workshops surveyed PQC/Sensing/Ecosystem/QML/Chemistry/Error mitigation/Superconducting qubit/NV center/Ion Traps.
- 2 Case studies: Optimization with QUBO / Quantum Company Evaluation.
- 1 Journal club series: 12 Publications presented/discussed.
- Gathered $6K+ Donations
- Small councils at major quantum events: QWC + Q2B
- Annual group meeting @ Washington DC. and New York.
- New website designed.